An easy way to give you more control over the plugins section of WordPress. This plugin features the following functionality:
* Disable upgrade notices for specific plugins * Hide the plugins page from all users except yourself * Hide the WP Manage Plugins settings page from all users except yourself * Automatically email the site admin when any plugin is added/activated/deactivated
This plugin should help anyone who is administering a WordPress website and needs more control over the powerful plugins section. This plugin is also great for blocking updates on plugins that you have modified.
- Upload the wp-manage-plugins folder to the plugins directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin
- On the plugins page click “ignore updates” on any plugin you want to disable updates for
- Visit the settings page for more options
- Does this plugin work with WordPress MU?
Absolutely! This plugin has been tested and verified to work on the most current version of WordPress MU
does not seem to work...
“WP Manage Plugins” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- First official release