Remove Meta,Author and Date in click. Install. Activate. And Done!
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both
- Save settings
- And you done!
Two way removal
This plugin uses two methods to erase your meta
Removal using CSS file
Plugin register custom CSS which hides any information contained by meda data class.
CSS file provided with this plugin works great. You also can edit that n file in plugin editor.
For more support Buy premium support
Removal using php
Plugin filters results of functions like get_date(),get_time() etc.
In some cases CSS file doesn’t work, thats why there is removal using php code.
Plugin removes Meta data from source code. Which means even search engines can’t see it.
Custom removal using little coding
Plugin provide custom snippet of code that can be managed from settings.
You can wrap any code in theme html arround custom function provided by plugin.
You can control behavior of that function from plugin settings
We are planning to add way to create meta data for any type of post.
Mail us for any special feature request
Custom Post Types
Individual post control
Remove only date from only older posts best for SEO
YoastSEO schema remove datePublished dateModified
For further help refer this blog post
Use built in automatic installer or,
- Copy the plugin folder into /wp-content/plugins
- Activate plugin via the plugins page in the WordPress admin
- Go to Settings to configure.
- Meta data is still present even after activation.
Find meta data css class in your theme css and edit css code in settings. You can even main me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search engine showing Meta data even after plugin activation.
Search engines doesn’t react to changes instantaly. Search engines will take some time. Resubmit your sitemap in webmaster tools.
“WP Meta and Date Remover” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Added dashboard css to hide date in yoast snippet
Added custom function for removing any kind of data from theme.
You can now choose to hide date or author or both
Remove date from YoastSEO schema – Premium version
Target post according to their publish date
CSS issue fixed
You can choose to not use individual post option.
* Improved User Interface
* You can now choose to show Date and Meta on indivisual posts.
* Added option to choose whether to hide from home page or not.
* Minor Improvments
* Minor Improvments.
- Improved both CSS and PHP removal
- Added admin menu page for manual configuration.
- Improved previous css code.
- Added new php based method to filter meta information.
- Initial release with css based meta removal.