WP Projects Portfolio plugin helps managing projects to their portfolio page , this also has Request For Client Testimonial option with secure password protection that can be sent from the WP Admin Dashboard.
How does this work:
- Once after installing & activating the WP Projects Portfolio plugin in the WP Admin Dashboard , Projects link will be displayed on left hand site of the menu column.
- Add Projects with the form provided as you would normally do for a post.
- Create a Portfolio Page , place a short code
- From the Projects Page in WP Admin , there will be an option to
Request Client Recommendation& once you click on it , an email with the password along with the link
to submit the recommendation will be sent.
- The client upon receiving the email, he will be redirected to the Project page where he will be prompted to enter the password that is mailed to him.
- Upon entering the correct password , he will be prompted with a form to submit his recommendations.
- Once the recommendation is submitted , the admin will receive an email alert along with the link to approve it.
- The admin can also view the Recommendations received by clicking the menu
Total CR-Received& the Projects with new Recommendations will be displayed
- Edit the Project page & at the bottom under Recommendation box , select the
Display in the website:ON
- Now the client recommendation for that particular project will be displayed under the Project details page on the Visitor side
- You can also switch off , if you choose not to display the recommendation
Category based projects:
Display category based projects using category slug / name
[wp-projects-portfolio per_page=9 portfolio_type=’Magazine”]
- PC Safari 🙂
- PC Chrome 🙂
- PC Firefox 🙂
- PC ie7+ versions
Please Vote and Enjoy
Your votes really make a difference! Thanks.
Tested all functionality items with latest wp core and primary themes.
= Version 1.1
*Fixed file upload issues and completed compatibility updates
= Version 1.1
* Added feature to display category based projects using category slug / name
* Integrated pagination option for category projects
- The required latest functions upgrade with WordPress version 3.8.1
- Updated conditional statements , checked capabilities & fixed issues.
- Upload the entire
wp-projects-portfoliofolder to the
- 通过 WordPress 的“插件”菜单以激活本插件。
You will find ‘Projects’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
Do you have questions or issues with WP Projects Portfolio? Use the following support form appropriately.