Get your WordPress installation ready by simply pressing one click.
In one click of a button you can do:
Change the permalink structure to /%postname%/
Deselect the option “Organize my uploads in to month and year based folders”
Delete the “Hello Dolly” plugin
Activate the Akismet plugin
Delete sample post, sample page and sample comment (dummy content)
Empty the trash for deleted dummy content: plugin, page, post and comment
Delete standard themes, except for the one that is used
Select the preferred domain (www or non-www)
Select frontpage type (static page or blog posts)
Select to show full text or summary of blog posts on post page
Select date and time format
Gives the option to disable user registration
Gives the option to disallow search engines to crawl the website
Create blank pages and/or categories of your choice
Besides this you also have the option to bulk install and activate popular plugins such as:
- SEO by Yoast
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Smush
- BJ Lazy Load
- Broken Link Checker
- Google Analytics by Yoast
- Subscribe to Comments reloaded
- Content form 7
- Link Juice Keeper
- Codestyling Localization
- Yet Another Related Post Plugin (YARPP)
- Simple Share Button Adder
- Comments Evolved
- Pretty Link Lite
Even more than that, you also have the option to install themes and plugins of your choice, only by inputting the URLs of their download destination.
And just like that, you’ve saved several minutes (if not hours) on installing your new WordPress website. Quick and easy. Does it get more simple than that?
For more information, go to screenshots.
If you have any ideas for the plugin and future updates, please leave your feedback and suggestions.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the plugin interface through Settings -> Wp Quick Setup
- Select and deselect the options you want, and click on the button
- Enjoy saving a lot of time when you start up a new WordPress blog!
“WP Quick Setup” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Major update with more features, and better design
- Initial release.