WP Qu’ran plugin allow you to embed any verse of the Qu’ran. No more hassle with bad copy pasting of verses, no mistake with the number of the verse or the name of the surah, no more issue with the translation, you can display the verse in many languages and have the arabic version next to it with the audio of the recitation as well.
You have the same output in the frontend, you can display the verse in a translated language like French and then in arabic, then you have the verse number and surah name and number for reference.
The surah, editions, and verses data are all available under the public API of https://alquran.cloud/api.
The plugin is just using this data to allow you to embed any of this data inside your WordPress website.
There is no API call done in the frontend of your website, the plugin call the different API endpoints only in the backend when you’re writing your article inside the block editor.
The output of the block you see in the editor will be exactly the same in the frontend (and this content is saved in your post_content column in wp_posts table like a normal WordPress website) except if you have some custom CSS rules.
You are highly encouraged to give any feedback to improve the plugin.
You can contribute to the plugin in the github repository.
- WP Qu'ran
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New
- Search for “Wp Qu’ran”
- Click “Install Now” under the Wp Qu’ran plugin
- Click “Activate Now”
- Write a new post and search for ‘wpmuslim/wp-quran’ block.
- Download the plugin from the download button on this page
- Unzip the file, and upload the resulting
wp-quranfolder to your
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins
- Click “Activate” under the Wp Qu’ran plugin
“WP Qu'ran” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
0.2.0 – 3rd November 2020
- Feature: You can now play the audio recitation of the arabic verse.
- Fix: The arabic verse is now displayed as text-align right.
- Tweak: Improve style of the arabic verse.
0.1.0 – 25th October 2020
- Initial version of the plugin. Please test it and provide valuable feedback to improve it.