This plugin allows you to include a list of revisions when viewing a list of posts, pages, or custom post types in the admin dashboard. It can be configured
to limit the number of revisions shown, the post types it is enabled for, and a prefix & suffix to wrap around the revision title to offset it from the rest of the list.
- Upload the wp-revision-list directory to the
- Check Settings/WP Revision List to customize
- My custom post type does not show up in the settings?
Only public post types that support revisions work with this plugin. Make sure you include “‘supports’ => array( ‘revisions’ )” in your register_post_type() call.
“WP Revision List” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
1.1.8 December 16, 2018
- Fixed call to undefined get_current_screen() on autosave.
1.1.7 October 9, 2018
- Fixed a PHP notice on the settings page
1.1.6 April 5, 2017
- Fixed a PHP warning with the_title filter when global post was not set
1.1.5 December 7, 2015
- Fixed a PHP warning with the_title() on some installs
1.1.4 July 9, 2015
- Fixed a bug that was preventing a custom WP_Query from returning posts
1.1.3 April 10, 2015
- Added user-configurable number of revisions in Screen Options
1.0.0 April 9, 2015
- Initial release