Add a sliding login | register panel to WordPress Theme.
Instead of modifying directly theme files, just install this plugin so you can preserve you panel when switching between themes and during themes updates.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings –> WP Sliding L/R and click “Update Options”.
- The WP Sliding Login/Register Panel is covering part of my website. How can I fix this?
- Edit your templates style.css and add padding-top to the container. (Example: padding-top: 40px;)
- How to get the register panel to show?
- Log-in to WordPress admin area, go to settings –> general, check “Anyone can register”.
- How to get the register link to point to default WP sign-up?
- Log-in to WordPress admin area, go to settings –> WP Sliding L/R and select “Yes” for Link to WP register page and save.
- How to make WP Sliding Login/Register Panel scroll with page?
- Log-in to WordPress admin area, go to settings –> WP Sliding L/R and select “Yes” for Scroll Login/Register with page and save.
- No, only Jquery is supported
“WP Sliding Login | Register Panel” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Added option for WP Sliding Login/Register to scroll with page.
- Added option for redirecting “Register” link to default WP signup page.
- Fixed CSS issue with Suffusion Templates
- Fixed CSS class issue
- Added username link to profile once logged-in
- Fixed wp-login.php location thanks to: BetterSales
- First release with no bug detected