WPBridge for Rust connects your Rust server to WordPress, enabling you to show near real time server and player statistics directly on your WordPress site using shortcodes.
- Connects your Rust server to WordPress.
- Easy server statistics through shortcodes.
- Show the number of kills, headshots, suicides, loot statistics, server information and much more.
- rust-servers.info integration.
- rustmaps.com integration.
- Locate and click the WPBridge for Rust menu item in the sidebar menu.
- Click Generate to generate your unique secret and then click Save Settings.
Right Click -> Save to download template
- More shortcodes
- More WordPress templates
Never post or share your unique secret as this is unique to your server and used by the system to authorize information transactions from your Rust server.
- Log in to your WordPress backend and navigate to _Plugins → Add New.
- Type “WPBridge” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Locate the WPBridge plugin in the list of search results and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click the Activate link.