The Twitter Follow button is a small widget which allows users to easily follow a Twitter account from any blog.
You can configure the Twitter Follow Button:
- “User to follow” set a user to follow;
- “Followers count display” You can enable the display the number of followers;
- “Language” specify the language for the Follow Button, available in English (en), French (fr), German (de), Italian (it), Spanish (es), Korean (ko), Japanese (ja), Russian (ru) and Turkish (tr);
- “Button Size” The size of the button can render in either “medium”, which is the default size, or in “large” – which is the larger button.
- “Show Screen Name” The user’s screen name shows up by default, but you can opt not to show the screen name in the button.
- “Opt-out of tailoring Twitter” Twitter buttons on your site can help us tailor content and suggestions for Twitter users.
In most cases you can install automatically from WordPress.org.
“Twitter 关注按钮” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Compatible with WordPress 4.4.1
- Fixed: translate text domain
- Added: container for widget
- Compatible with WordPress 4.2
- First stable release.