YITH Custom Login将在外观->登录屏幕下添加一个新页面，您可以在其中配置插件和自定义前端页面。
As you can see in Google FAQ:
The Google Fonts API is designed to limit the collection, storage, and use of end-user data to what is needed to serve fonts efficiently. […] Google Fonts logs records of the CSS and the font file requests, and access to this data is kept secure. […] We use data from Google’s web crawler to detect which websites use Google fonts.
In other words, when someone visits your website, Google will be able to access the IP address they used to access it. As a result of using Google Fonts, you implicitly accept their terms and conditions, and you must inform people visiting your site of this in accordance with the current GDPR law in Europe.
如果您对如何改善YITH Custom Login有任何建议，可以写信给我们，以便我们将其加入到YITH Custom Login中。
YITH Custom login
Recently this plugin has been selected to be included in the “translate.wordpress.org” translate programme. In order to import correctly the plugin strings in the new system, we had to change the text domain form ‘yit’ to ‘yith-custom-login’. Once the plugin will be imported in the translate.wordpress.org system, the translations of other languages will be downloaded directly from WordPress, without using any .po and .mo files. Moreover, users will be able to participate in a more direct way to plugin translations, suggesting texts in their languages in the dedicated tab on translate.wordpress.org. During this transition step, .po and .mo files will be used as always, but in order to be recognized by WordPress, they will need to have a new nomenclature, renaming them in: yith-custom-login-.po yith-woocommerce-ajax-navigation-.mo. For example, if your language files were named yit-en_GB.po and yit-en_GB.mo, you will just have to rename them respectively as yith-custom-login-en_GB.po and yith-custom-login-en_GB.mo.
“YITH Custom Login” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
1.3.0 – Released on 25 February 2022
- Tweak: GDPR notice to the Plugin’s Readme file
1.2.0 – Released: 1 February, 2022
- New: Support for WordPress 5.9
1.1.8 – Released: 7 July, 2021
- New: Support for WordPress 5.8
1.1.7 – Released: 22 December, 2020
- New: Tested up to WordPress 5.6
1.1.6 – Released: 23 Oct, 2020
- New: Tested up to WordPress 5.5
- Fix: fixed datepicker field
1.1.5 – Released: 17 Jul, 2019
- New: Tested up to WordPress 5.2
1.1.4 – Released: 18 March, 2019
- New: Tested up to WordPress 5.1.1
- Fix: Undefined variable
- Fix: Documentation url
- Fix: Removed unused banners
1.1.3 – Released: 15 April, 2017
- New: Tested up to WordPress 4.7.3
- Tweak: Core update
- Fix: Removed old banner in plugin option
- Fixed: CSS issues with WordPress 4.5
- Fixed: Call data remotely and in a bad way.
- Added: Support to new translate.wordpress.org program
- Added: ‘yith-custom-login’ languages file
- Updated: language file
- Removed: All ‘yit’ languages file
- Fixed: Reflected Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Updated: Plugin Core Framework
- Minor bug fixes
- Added option to show or hide the mascotte image near the form login and change its url.
- Initial release