Seamlessly integrate a Zazzle store gallery
and sell a variety of custom products (t-shirts, mugs, hats, etc…).
Easily configure your Zazzle store through the Settings section in the
- Limit your store to a certain product line only
- Choose a background color for product images
- Select product image size (tiny, small, medium, large, huge)
- Select a product listing design theme
- Shortcode support with TinyMCE button config screen
- Semantic HTML markup with plenty of hooks for your own themes
- Comes with multiple themes out-of-the-box
- Widget support
- More shortcode configuration features
- More built-in themes
- Pagination for multi-page results
- Product details rearrangement
- Feed and image caching
- Better SEO features
- Theme tag support
- Contextual product display
Visit Babble Goons Hip Hop website for more details and usage examples.
July 15, 2010
- Added new product lines
- Added widget support
- Upload “
zazzle” directory to the “
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through the Settings -> Zazzle screen
- Insert a shortcode into your post using the [Z] button in TinyMCE editor (e.g.
[zazzle rows="1" cols="4"])
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.