Have you ever wondered what you WordPress is doing in wp-cron.php? Now you can see it. This plugin logs every schedule.
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Habe a look in Tools -> Cron Logs
“Cron Logger” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
* Optimization: Reduced history to 14 days because of performance issues
* Optimization: Performance optimization for post deletion
* Refactoring: Code cleanup
* Fix: missing sanitization fix thanks community member report.
* Optimization: Multisite plugin activation (Thanks to @jcleaveland for report)
* Optimization: use wp_timezone_string function (Thanks to @pothi for report)
- Bugfix: database error while cleaning logs
- scheduled posts status transition
- clean logs
- filer cron_logger_expire can modify the days before logs expire