Adds a new tab to Debug Bar that displays the hooks that were called during the page request.
You can live-filter the hooks that are displayed to hide noisy information like translation, options, and sanitization
Clicking on a hook will expand it to show the arguments that were passed to the hook
- Install and activate Debug Bar, which is a prerequisite plugin
- Upload Debug Bar Hook Log to the /wp-contents/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
“Debug Bar Hook Log” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Clean up code
- Remove Filter class files
- Added a search box for filtering hooks
- Initial release