Display Remote Posts Block
This plugin adds a block in the Gutenberg editor to allow you to display posts from a third party blog.
Currently this plugin supports the following blog types …
- WordPress (self hosted with Jetpack installed)
- WordPress (self hosted)
Contact us in the Support Forum if you’d like us to add support for another type of blog.
- Display Remote Posts Block to display recent posts from a WordPress or Blogger blog
Easily use this plugin to add posts from another blog to your website …
1) Install “Display Remote Posts Block” automatically or by uploading the ZIP file.
2) Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
3) Find the block in the Gutenberg editor when editing a page or post.
“Display Remote Posts Block” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Added support for Block API version 3
- Added options to open links in a new tab and to set a max width for images (if available)
- Fixed an issue with translation strings in the block settings
- Added example attributes to show block preview
- Added translation strings
- Blank blog URL shows posts from the local blog
- Changed block classes
- Bug fixes for PHP backwards compatibility and to supress SimpleXML warnings
- First version of the plugin