Fancybox is a tool for displaying images, html content and multi-media
in a Mac-style “lightbox” that floats overtop of web page. It was built using the jQuery library.
This plugin inserts the necessary elements required to run Fancybox on your blog. It also groups
images within posts using rel attributes. (Based on the code found on this
To disable Fancybox per post: Add a custom field called ‘nofancybox’ and set it’s value to ‘true’.
Instructions on how to add custom fields to posts can be found at this
- Upload ‘fancyboxify’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- How do I disable Fancybox on a particular post?
If you’d like to disable Fancybox on a single post just add a custom field called ‘nofancybox’
and set it’s value to ‘true’. Instructions on how to add custom fields to posts can be found
at this codex article.
- Yet another lightbox plugin, really?
Yes, I wanted a simple solution based on Fancybox and at the time of writing none of
the available plugins in the repository fit the bill, so I created this.
“Fancyboxify” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Released: 24/03/2011
- Added the option to disable Fancybox on a single post (Add ‘nofancybox’ as a custom field
and set it’s value to ‘true’)
- Released: 22/03/2011
- First release, includes Fancybox 1.3.4