Get notified when things happen in WordPress.
Notifications can be sent to:
- Microsoft Teams
- Custom Post Types
- New Comment
- New User
- Administrator Login
- Failed Administrator Login
- System Events
- WordPress Updates
- Plugin Updates
- Plugin Activation
- Plugin Deactivation
- Theme Updates
- Theme Change
Hey Notify Add-ons
Premium add-ons are available to extend the capabilities of Hey Notify.
- Upload the
hey-notifyfolder to the
- Activate the Hey Notify plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the Hey Notify menu that appears in your WordPress Admin.
Very clean plugin and the output to the services is impeccable. Though, like another reviewer said, being able to edit the messages sent to the services would be a very welcome addition.
This is great plugin and hope to see some custom edit on notification & post type, looking forward to use it more in near future
Replaces the old "discord post" thingy, amazing plugin! You guys deserve more installs. Thanks!
Let us change the message!
Love this plugin. He does exactly what he has to do. But, if Guilded webhook could be added, think this would be more awesome. <3
- Fixed an issue with Post/Page/CPT Updated notifications being triggered.
- Fixed a reference to a function that did not exist.
- Added support for Microsoft Teams.
- Improved the type of status changes than can be detected for Posts, Pages, and Custom Post Types.
- Reorganized the Settings page.