Plugin shows in the admin bar:
* the number of SQL queries during the WordPress execution
* the amount of time in seconds to generate the page
* memory load
Admin bar can be enabled in your profile:
"Users => Your Profile => Show Admin Bar".
This information also added to the bottom of the source code as HTML comment.
- install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page
- you can see in the admin bar the number of SQL queries, the amount of seconds to generate the page and memory load
- code cleanup and refactoring
- minor changes
- fixing minor bugs;
- adding screenshots;
- fixing bugs;
- show info in the admin bar;
- initial release;