LearnPress is a WordPress LMS Plugin by ThimPress.
LearnPress bbPress is an add-on for WordPress LMS – LearnPress, which brings forum to your course. Now, teacher can interact with students and students in a course can discuss with each other about the course. LearnPress bbPress simply empower course with feartures of forum.
Other free add-ons for LearnPress are available in WordPress:
- LearnPress Wishlist – add courses to a wishlist for students.
- LearnPress Course Review – review course for enrolled students.
- LearnPress Import Export – export or import course or courses out-of-box.
- LearnPress Prerequisites Courses – require student to pass some courses in order to enroll other course.
- LearnPress BuddyPress – add BuddyPress support for LearnPress.
Premium Plugins (add-ons) for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin
- Certificates add-on for LearnPress – adding drag & drop certificates builder as well as selecting designed certificate for each LMS course, your student will get particular certificate when they finished a course.
- Co-instructors add-on for LearnPress – multiple instructors support for each LMS course.
- Collections add-on for LearnPress – making LMS courses collection by selecting number of courses, this is helpful if you want to combine multiple LMS courses into a collection for a group of skills.
- Stripe Payment method for LearnPress – Stripe payment method for LearnPress WordPress LMS Plugin.
- WooCommerce add-on for LearnPress – using WooCommerce as payment gateway for LearnPrss WordPress LMS Plugin.
From your WordPress dashboard
1. Visit ‘Plugin > Add new’.
2. Search for ‘LearnPress bbPress’.
3. Activate LearnPress from your Plugins page.
1. Search, select and download LearnPress bbPress.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Dashboard.
Can I create an add-on for LearnPress like LearnPress bbPress by myself?
Yes, you can. Please find the documentation for writing an add-on for LearnPress in our LearnPress github repo.
- Fixed: error get id of course wrong when query.
- Fix minor bug.
- Fix minor bug.
- Fix Compatible with LP4.
- Remove function set bbpress roles is lp_teacher make can’t access ‘frontend editor’ plugin
- Fixed issue not restrict forum access for child forum.
- Fixed issue about missing instructor role in back end.
- Fixed can’t change user forum role when editing user
- Fixed minor issues
- Update restrict access course forum
- Updated to be compatible with Learnpress 3.0.0
- Fixed minor bug
- Compatible with LP course tabs
- Changed text domain to learnpress
- Updated to be compatible with LearnPress 2.0
- Fixed forum is created each time save course
- Compatible with LearnPress version 1.0
- Fixed bug in restrict content for user guest
- Updated link respective course for forum
- Updated language file
- The first beta release.