Simple lightweight widget to connect to a Bukkit Minecraft server running MineQuery and show information about the server status.
Now suports multi langages!
- Upload the MineQuery folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the new widget in your sidebar and configure the IP and port of your Bukkit server.
Q: It Won’t connect?
A: Make sure you are using the port for MineQuery – not the bukkit server port. The default is 25566
Also if you had to open ports in your router or firewall for Bukkit, you may also need to repeat that process for the MineQuery port.
“Minequery Widget” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- reworked to load server info via ajax. Pevents page lockup.
- Added localization – can now be translated.
- Player list now opens on toggle.
- Conditional check on MineQuery class so multiple widgets can go in a page.
- Initial Release.