Display an image slider using post IDs in WordPress. A WordPress widget plugin that displays a slider from specific posts. This plugin will display a slider in any widget area. The slider will show the featured image, title and excerpt. The slider is responsive; visibly clean display and functionality on any device (mobile or desktop).
- Display responsive post slider on phone, tablet and desktop
- Displays the post featured image, title and excerpt
- Lightweight and loads quickly
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Can multiple Mo Sliders be inserted into one page or post?
Yes. More than one Mo Slider can be inserted into a page or post.
- Does this work in WordPress Widgets?
- What if I have questions or need help?
First, check the the support section. Second, contact us at MoDuet
“Mo Slider” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial Release