Running a WordPress MU network can be annoying when sites can be submitting different pings lists. The site will allow for a standard ping list for all sites in a WordPress MU instance. Custom ping lists will be disabled for each site and only the Super Administrator will be able to edit the list.
Be sure to follow @talkingwithsean for updates!
- Standard ping lists for all sites in a WPMU instance.
- Editing for the ping list is restricted to the Super Administrator.
For help, checkout http://sean-fisher.com/plugins/.
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
- Upload the network-ping directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the ‘network admin’ link in the header of the admin area.
- Go to the ‘settings’ page.
- Edit away at ‘Ping Settings’ (it’s at the bottom!)
“Network Ping” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial Release