This plugin adds a drop-down list with the ability to sort your blog posts :
- by title
- by date (newest to oldest)
- by date (oldest to newest)
- sort by date last modified
You can find a demo here : http://www.spoils.fr/
The widget is named “Trier les articles” on the sidebar.
- Widget title: the title of the widget
- 3 checkboxes in order to display or not items in the drop-down list.
Since the version 2.0.0, it is now possible to change the default order for your categories.
In the category editing page, you will now find a dropdown list.
- Upload folder into to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use your ‘Presentation’/’Sidebar Widgets’ settings to drag and configure
“Posts Order Widget” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- A spanish translation was missing.
- The plugin is now available in spanish !
- Support link added.
- Plugin entirely re-encoded.
- It is now possible to define the default order for taxonomies (eg : category, tag, …).
- Posts ordered by title were not ordered correctly since the previous release.
- Sticky post were not display first anymore.
- posts ordered by modification date display now the newer one first.
- It is now possible to order randomly.
- The widget name on the management widget page was a wrong one.
- The widget is now not displayed in pages, posts and attachments.
- The first version of the plugin.