Completely free plugin for convenient bulk or individual editing of woocommerce products.
Simple, variable and external product types are supported.
It is possible to change the price, sale price and sale dates.
- increase / decrease prices by a fixed value or percentage
- multiplying existing prices by a value
- change sale prices relative to regular prices
- rounding prices with a required precision
- dynamic price changes
- ability to undo changes
I would be grateful if you leave a review about the plugin.
If you need additional functionality or just want to financially support the development of the plugin – write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
If an error occurs while changing products or I reload the page, how do I know which products have been changed and which have not?
The plugin makes all changes transactionally. This means that either the operation will be performed completely for all goods, or it will not be performed at all.
Why does a bulk change fail with an error after a long timeout?
The most likely reason is that the execution process is taking longer than allowed on your server. Try increasing the allowed script execution time, or change products in smaller portions.
“Product Editor” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- added the ability to set a zero price.
- added the ability to not change products with a zero price in bulk editing.
- added cache reset after product changes
- bugfix cyrillic search
- added tag-search
- added dynamic price changes functionality
- added progress bar for bulk changes
- undo functionality
- bugfix fatal error
- added rounding an integer part of number
- added multiplying existing prices by a value
- added rounding prices with a required precision
- added external products type
- added links to product editing pages
- increase\decrease regular price issue fixed
- applying operations to variation parents issue fixed
- added support for decimal numbers
- extra spaces at dates columns issue fixed