The Resource Library plugin creates a document download and viewing area. It gives you clean and concise interface for managing documents for public distribution.
The easiest way to install the plugin is to:
- Login to your WordPress installation
- Go to the Plugins section and click “Add New”
- Perform a search for “Resource Library”
- Locate the Resource Library plugin by Mighty Digital
- Click the “Install Now” button and click “Ok” to confirm
- Click “Activate Plugin” or activate the plugin from the Plugins section
If you’ve downloaded the latest plugin files:
- Upload the Resource Library plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins section
Our club needed a plugin to allow our members to select and download a magazines and other documentation. I had been searching through the internet for a plugin that would do that and in that process stumbled on the Resource Library. We installed the Resource Library plugin and it worked like a dream from day 1. It allowed us to list the our magazines in various categories hence making it very easy for our members to select the magazine they are looking for. We were in need of some support and it was dealt with in timely fashion.
“Resource Library” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- fixed php fatal error, namespace issue caused undefined function setMenuPosition error
- changed plugin menu position
- initial release