Full featured analytics for WordPress APIs.
Traffic is a full featured analytics reporting tool that analyzes all inbound and outbound API calls made to/from your site.
🎁 Give this plugin a drive test on a free dummy site: One-Click Test!
At this time, Traffic can report, for inbound and outbound traffic:
- KPIs: number of calls, data volume, server error rate, quotas error rate, effective pass rate and perceived uptime;
- domains, subdomains and endpoints details;
- metrics variations;
- HTTP codes, protocols and methods details;
- geographical repartition of calls;
Traffic supports multisite report delegation (see FAQ).
Traffic supports WP-CLI commands to:
- display (past or current) API calls in console – see
wp help api tailfor details;
- toggle on/off main settings – see
wp help api settingsfor details.
For a full help on WP-CLI commands in Traffic, please read this guide.
Traffic is part of PerfOps One, a suite of free and open source WordPress plugins dedicated to observability and operations performance.
Traffic is a free and open source plugin for WordPress. It integrates many other free and open source works (as-is or modified). Please, see ‘about’ tab in the plugin settings to see the details.
This plugin is free and provided without warranty of any kind. Use it at your own risk, I’m not responsible for any improper use of this plugin, nor for any damage it might cause to your site. Always backup all your data before installing a new plugin.
Anyway, I’ll be glad to help you if you encounter issues when using this plugin. Just use the support section of this plugin page.
If you like this plugin or find it useful and want to thank me for the work done, please consider making a donation to La Quadrature Du Net or the Electronic Frontier Foundation which are advocacy groups defending the rights and freedoms of citizens on the Internet. By supporting them, you help the daily actions they perform to defend our fundamental freedoms!
From your WordPress dashboard
- 访问“插件> 安装插件”。
- 下载Traffic 。
- Visit ‘PerfOps One > Control Center > Traffic’ in the left-hand menu of your WP Admin to adjust settings.
Please, see full changelog.