Pimp your Gravity forms with UI Elements
– Slick label animations.
– Clean Select/Dropdown style.
– Modern Radio & Checkbox.
To increase the chances of success when creating online forms, the interface design should be aesthetically pleasing with a clean design approach.
UI Elements also takes care of the success notifications with an anchor to the form position in page and friendly speech bubble style.
Let’s not forget about error messages, they are plain to see so nothing gets lost in translation.
Compatible with Gravity Forms v2.+
Installing “UI Elements” can be done either by searching for “UI Elements” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Do I need gravity from plugin?
This plugin works with Gravity Forms v2+. You must have a full version for this to work as expected.
What is the plugin for?
This plugin is designed to help you use Gravity Forms style with modern UI design.
- Export frontend JS as a function.
- Add Support for stepped forms
- Add Gallery and update description.
- Initial release