Webfish Dropdown Menu gives the site admin the alternative to add a dropdown menu.
This plugin does not require any programming or adding lines in the source code.
Simply just activate the plugin, rename a menu, then customize it from the admin panel.
This plugin does not support the following at the current version:
- vertical menus
- background images for the submenu
- multiple dropdown menus
For more information see installation page or the
This is some brief installation notes. For more information see Webfish
- Upload the plugin source to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Rename the menu you want to use as dropdown (Apperence>Menu). Make sure the menu’s name starts with “wdd”
- Customize the menu in Apperence>Webfish Dropdown
The frequently asked questions is updated at the plugin’s homepage Webfish Dropdown Menu.
“Webfish Dropdown Menu” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
You will find the change log at Webfish