Do I need this plugin?
This is a feature plugin for testing the latest features, such as Analytics, for future versions of WooCommerce. A stable version of this plugin is packaged with WooCommerce since version 4.0, so you don’t need to install this plugin for analytics in your WooCommerce store.
Install this plugin if you want to test new features before they are released in WooCommerce. If you have trouble, let us know in the Support Forums and participate in its development on the public GitHub repository.
- Revenue Report
- Products Report
- Variations Report
- Categories Report
- Coupons Report
- Taxes Report
- Downloads Report
- Stock Report
- Customers Report
- WordPress 5.4.0
- WooCommerce 5.7.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater. PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.1 or greater.
Visit the WooCommerce server requirements documentation for a detailed list of server requirements.
Automatic installation is the easiest option, as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To perform an automatic install:
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Go to: Plugins > Add New.
3. Enter “WooCommerce Admin” in the Search field, and view details about its point release, the rating and description.
4. Select “Install Now” when you’re ready.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress Codex contains instructions at Manual Plugin Installation.
Bugs should be reported in the WooCommerce Admin GitHub repository.
This is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes, you can! Join our GitHub repository
Release and roadmap notes are available on the WooCommerce Developers Blog